Sidewinders is open to children who are competent in both classic and skate technique and are interested in skiing up to three times per week. The instruction focuses on fitness and further development of both classic and skate techniques.
Athletes must be at least 11 years of age.
- Sidewinders Registration: $205
- RRN General Membership
- Windsor Park Trail Pass
- Monday: 6:45 – 7:45 pm (Windsor Park Nordic Centre)
- Thursday: 6:45 – 7:45 pm (Windsor Park Nordic Centre)
- Saturday: 10:30 am – 12:00 pm (Windsor Park Nordic Centre)
- Windsor Park Nordic Centre
- King’s Park
- 1 set of skate and classic skis, boots, poles
- At least 1 set of dedicated skate and classic race skis
All Sidewiners coaches are NCCP Community Coach certified or higher. Current program coaches are Alexisse Bérard, and Kyla Goulet-Kilgour.
Have questions or need more information? Don’t hesitate to contact our coaching staff.