The Race Team is for cross country and biathlon athletes primarily interested in the high performance stream.
Athletes are encouraged to compete in Wednesday Night Races, Manitoba Cup series, as well as training camps.
Progression into this program requires approval from the Head Coach.
Athletes must be at least 13 years of age.
- Race Team Registration: $1200
- RRN General Membership
- Windsor Park Trail Pass
- Manitoba Parks Pass
- Monday: 6:30 – 8:00 pm (Location dependent on season)
- Tuesday: 8:00 – 9:30 pm (Strength & Conditioning)
- Wednesday: 6:30 – 8:00 pm (Location dependent on season)
- Thursday: 8:00 – 9:30 pm (Strength & Conditioning)
- Saturday: 10:30 am – 12:00 pm (Location dependent on season)
- Windsor Park Nordic Centre
- Sport For Life Centre (Strength and conditioning coaches provided through the Sport Manitoba Performance Centre)
- Birds Hill Provincial Park
- Westview Park
- Albrin Lake Park
- 1 set of skate and classic skis, boots, poles
- At least 1 set of dedicated skate and classic race skis
- Skate roller skis + helmet
- HR monitor
- Ski striding poles