Red River Nordic is a Winnipeg cross country ski and biathlon club with a focus on developing young skiers and biathletes. We run programs ranging from Jackrabbits, for the youngest, right up to competitive adults. Participants ski at least once a week during the winter. Most ski activities take place at Windsor Park Nordic Centre in Winnipeg. We also use an indoor rifle range (Gateway Gun Club) and the biathlon course at Falcon Lake, Manitoba.
Resources and Information
- Club info
- Jackrabbit video
- Jackrabbit handout regarding clothing and ski advice here
- FAQ for parents with kids starting to race.
- Tax Credit information here.
- Junior Race Team and Race Team Criteria
- Windsor Park Nordic Center Video
- Coach Resources
- EAP General
- Incident Report