Due to frigid temperatures tonight's Wednesday race is cancelled!
Due to the cold conditions forecasted for the weekend the organizing committee has decided to reschedule the Combined weekend to Feb 23/24. All registrations will be carried forward. If registrants are unable to attend refunds will be available.
Falcon Combined Nordic and Biathlon Race Feb 23 & 24 at Falcon Lake Race Notice Course Maps Nordic (see link to Biathlon courses) Peewee Midget Juvenile & Older